Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Fantasy - Guitar Serenade
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Oh give me a home where the froggies roam.... Uh oh, caught singing again. I'm finally enjoying some fresh air - 59 degrees last night and instead of getting some nice cool breezes and good sleeping weather, I had to close up the windows and grab a gas mask. You guessed it, the skunk was back last night and he was marking his territory! It's enough to make your eyes water.

This frog collectible is another of the Frog Fantasy line from Westland Giftware. This piece is called Guitar Serenade and dates to 1995.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004