Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Frog of the Day


Youngs, Inc. - Frog Tea Set
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Monday morning and another great day in America's heartland. Supposed to be 82 degrees today, so after a cooling night I went around and closed up the windows to keep the cool air inside. Of course later we may take a ride on the USS Puddle Jumper.

This frog collectible is a miniature tea set. These little tea sets have become one of my favorite parts of the collection. This is from Young's Inc. Labelled as a Frog Tea Set, the lilypad has the inscription of USS Puddle Jumper. This set dates to 1996.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004