Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Frog of the Day

Living in the middle of nowhere has begun to grow on me. I find I'm blening in with the locals to some degree - getting up around 4 or 5 a.m. is becoming common. I love to sit near the big picture window and listen to the birds. The mourning doves coo constantly and I like to hear them, but I also recognize the call of the cardinals. The little family of cardinals has grown bigger - I saw a small baby one this week take flight. It's also fun watching the robins hop around the lawn finding things to eat - at times they look more like rabbits!

This frog book is by B.J. Jones and is entitled Leged of the Redneck Frog. A wonderful story about the hero of Sweetgum Swamp. This book actually spawned a cottage industry of Redneck Frog items - the author is also a sculptor. Published by Worldcomm in 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004