Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Frog of the Day


Ceramic Frog Teapot
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I wasn't quite sure I would make it to the computer today - that's what you get when you don't take your prescription as prescribed! But it's such a beautiful day, nice and cool with a gentle breeze. I think the Frog Wrangler and I are going to have a spot of tea....

This frog collectible is a ceramic teapot in the Majolica style. The term majolica refers to the glazing techniques that were made popular on the aisle of Majolica. This piece of pottery was purchased from Lillian Vernon and was made in China. I don't have a date that this was purchased, but it was real popular over the last ten years or so and can still be readily purchased, if not from the company directly, than through e-bay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004