Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Fantasy - Piccolo Dance
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
So last night I saw the temp had dropped into the 60's and I went to the window and opened it up - and was hit with humidity so thick it was like pea soup! Thankfully we had a night of a nice gentle rain and this morning with temps in the 50's I was able to open up the windows and let in some nice fresh air. The frogs are so happy they want to dance!

Here is another piece from one of my favorite companie - Westland Giftware. I have written here before about their consistent quality and their whimsical nature that makes them so much fun to collect. This collectible is from their Frog Fantasy line and is called Piccolo Dance. This piece is retired and dates to 1995.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004