Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler has had quite a week. Even with the central air running, she has sure felt the heat. She is shedding like crazy and even with getting brushed every afternoon, the floors need almost daily vacuuming. Most of her days are spent sleeping and she has moved to right next to the air conditioning vents. I know she hasn't been feeling to well but with a break in the heatwave I hope she'll perk up a bit. I snapped this picture the other morning as I was putting up a frog. She has the saddest looking eyes, doesn't she. I think she's telling me enough with the frogs already, it's time to pet me!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004