Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been a quiet day here at Frog Central, but the Frog Wrangler is ever vigilant. You never know when a gang of frog thieves are going to come riding in. Rumor has it that Billy the Frog is in town and that's just bad news for everyone! So the Frog Wrangler has taken up her favorite spot of late (sorry about the picture quality, I've tried at least 50 pics of her in this windows and just can't seem to get them to come out right).

The Frog Wrangler loved the air conditioning this last week with temps in the 90+ range. She had gotten used to laying right under the ceiling fan to keep cool - I wonder what she was thinking about when she layed under it with the central air on, the fan's not moving and I'm still cool!

All in all she had a pretty good week and looks forward to seeing you again next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004