Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Frog of the Day


Leonardo - Felicity Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Hope everyone had a good holiday. The Frog Wrangler and I thought of going out and having a picnic (anybody who knows me would laugh hysterically at that statement) but with temperatures in the mid-90's we thought it better to stay inside and enjoy the air conditioning. Felicity here is doing what I need to do this afternoon - a little shopping.

This frog collectible is Felicity Frog by Leonardo. It is copyrighted by Lesser & Pavey Ltd. and Licensed by The Heritage Mint. It is part of the Little Nook Village and dates to 1989. A very fine collectible and displayed prominently in my display case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004