Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Frog of the Day


Boston Warehouse - Frog Candle
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was a wild ride last night! About 6:30 the sky went pitch black, sirens started wailing, and as I ran around closing windows I saw the tree in my front yard - a very tall maple about 30 years old - bend over to touch the ground. As I stood there amazed at what I was seeing (stupid thing to do when the tornado sirens are wailing, I admit) the electrical lines along the street started glowing green. That got me moving to the basement. Of course it was all over by the time I got down to the basement, but the power went out and was out for about 4 hours. All part of living in Illinois. Since they're calling for the same weather this afternoon, I plan on being a little better prepared in the basement - water, flash light, something to do.

This frog collectible is a candle. It is from the Boston Warehouse Trading Corp. I've had this candle in my collection for a long time, but I do not have a specific year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004