Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Frog of the Day

Wow did I oversleep this morning! I think all the troubles with my back finally caught up with me. It's a little warmer today and so the windows are open and the Frog Wrangler is happy to patrol the grounds.

This frog collectible is from the Van Group, which owns Character Collectibles. They hired artist Pete Apsit to produce their various lines of animal collectibles. This little guy is from the Frog Follies line. At the time of their release I'm sure they all had different names, but my research has not produced any leads. I do not have a date for this item, but it is retired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004