Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Frog of the Day

Monday morning and still chuckling over the opening skit of Saturday Night Live by Al Gore. I watched 2 hours of the Survivor finale last night and was disappointed that Terry didn't win. Another cold and chilly day and it's supposed to rain. I think the Frog Wrangler and I are going to be fighting for the afghan today!

This frog collectible is from United Design and is part of their Stone Critters collection. This is entitled Moonlight Sonata. The sheet music is located between his feet which has etched into it Moonlight Sonata. The number of this piece is SC-948. I'm not sure of the date of this piece but it is retired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004