Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Frog of the Day

Wednesday and althouh warmer Frog Central is in the path of the storms that hit Texas yesterday. I have to give the city owned electric company kudos because with all the storms - and there have beens some really bad ones - I have not lost electricity once. Here's hoping the trend continues.

I love frogs that play musical instruments and they are in abundance. It may have to do with the music they create that caused this depiction early on. Here is another example. This is a Garden Statuary of a frog playing the saxaphone. It is part of a set of three (the banjo player was recently profiled). There is a sticker on the bottom that says "The Garden Collection." I believe this set is approximately 5 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004