Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Frog of the Day

It has been a very hectic morning here at Frog Central. What was supposed to be a quick trip to the grocery store lasted some 3 hours. Will I never learn! But now the Frog Wrangler and I are set for a couple weeks. On a good note: gas was 10 cents cheaper than last time I filled up! And I just turned on the television and heard the very tail end of The Price is Right. I never heard the announcer say at the very end that the big winner was found ineligible and would not receive any of the prizes. That's a blow to someone's 15 minutes of fame.

This frog item is a garden stake from Artline. It is made of plastic and the happy couple are enjoying themselves under a nice red umbrella. This item dates to 1985.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004