Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Frog of the Day


Boyds - Jeremiah B. Ribbit
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's a slow Sunday. Listened to NPR and was glad to hear the regular host was back from vacation. The sunday morning talk shows are becoming nothing but talking points and no real discussion so I've stopped watching most of them and getting a roundup from the blogs. This afternoon I have to go to the grocery store for the Frog Wrangler. My picky little eater suddenly had a voracious appetite and finished off the last of her food this morning and is looking for more. Hey, she's looking at me awful funny. I think I better go quickly....

This frog collectible is from Boyds Bears and Friends and is part of their Bears in the Attic collection. This is Jeremiah B. Ribbit. He is style number 566450. He stands approximately 10 inches tall. He was first introduced in 1997 and has since retired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004