Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Statuary
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Saturday and a bit cool, but still nice. I have commented to others that this year we have had a spring. So many recent years it went from cold to hot with no transition. It has been nice to see the flowers last weeks instead of days. The lawn was mowed last night and everything just looks really nice. So as it begins to warm up a bit today to about 70, I think the Frog Wrangler and I are going to go outside and enjoy!

This is a frog statuary welcome sign. There are no identifying marks. I believe I bought this around 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004