Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Frog of the Day

Thursday and another day of rain - I'm beginning to feel a little like Noah. Of course I'd be a little more like the Bill Cosby Noah and ask "What's a cubit?" We're supposed to have a break in the rain for a bit sometime today, so I can make a mad dash to the post office and the grocery store. But no matter where I go, I always carry a froggy with me to tell me the time...

This frog item is from Avon and is called Far-Out Flipster Flip-Top Watch Pond Popper. The watch is in the flower on top of the lilypad. The lilypad flips up and a frog hops out. A cute little children's watch that dates to 1993.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004