Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Frog of the Day


Radko - Frog O' My Heart Gem
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Today's the only day it's supposed to be clear - the rest of the week is rain. Last night was a great thunder and lightning show. I didn't mind too much until the house started rocking! Good thing it doesn't bother the Frog Wrangler. She slept blissfully in her chair on her blanket.

I couldn't resist this cute little Christopher Radko ornament. It is known as Frog O' My Heart and dates to 1998. It's Radko inventory number is 98-028-0. Such a sad face on this little 3 1/2 inch frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004