Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Frog of the Day


Russ - Fleegle
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down... That's how the song goes. And today it is a bit rainy and supposed to get a lot worse this evening. Thankfully it's a bit too cold to spawn tornadoes.

This plush frog is hanging out on the top of my computer today. His name is Fleegle and he is from Russ. Fleegle has been one of the most successful plush frogs for Russ and he has been available continuously since about the 1970's. He comes in a variety of sizes. An earlier posting of Fleegle was the largest. Today's is the smallest measuring a mere 7 inches in length. This particular Fleegle was purchased this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004