Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Frog of the Day


Russ - Green Fruggy
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It a cool saturday morning but supposed to warm up. I spent last night in the cellar cleaning and organizing - the lack of good friday night television. Anyway, I thought today would be a good day to show off the elusive green Fruggy. Thanks to all those who responded to my requests in looking for this little guy.

This frog collectible is from Russ and is called Fruggy. He comes in a variety of colors and this one is green. I did not know, until recently, that the green one is the hardest one to find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004