Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Frog of the Day

Thursday morning and another beautiful day. The Frog Wrangler and I are enjoying the spring weather and airing out the house. Nothing like fresh air to get you into the spring cleaning mood...

This was a delicious frog item! It is from Celebrity Products by DaVinci Chocolates in Seattle, Washington. It is an edible chocolate game - Tic, Tac, Toad! It came with a milk chocolate game board and white milk chocolate and milk chocolate frogs. I received this as a gift in 1989. My first thought was to keep it intact, but with edible items they will eventually go bad, so after much thought decided to enjoy a game with a friend were we got to eat the winnings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004