Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Frog of the Day

Went around and opened up the windows this morning. It's a little cool yet this morning, but it's supposed to be high 70's today and tomorrow. I decided to skip the whole toaster pastry this morning and opted for juice instead. I couldn't handle another morning of the Frog Wrangler laughing at me....

These frog collectibles are from a company called California Pacific Designs. This is their Earthwing Collector Stickers entitled Rainforest Frogs. There are only 2 sheets in the collection and both are pictured here. The back of the stickers has an identification chart as well as a bit of frog information on poison-dart frogs (which encompasses most of the stickers). The stickers are a plastic puffy type. These stickers date to 1994.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004