Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Can Crusher
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
A friend of mine says I have to write this stuff down - personally I think she just gets pleasure from my pain. When I went shopping yesterday I picked up, on special, a box of toaster strudel pastries. So this morning I wake up and think hey, that would be great. So I get the toaster out of the cabinet, plug it in and pop the pastries in, and push the button down - not realizing that the light/darkness button had slid all the way to dark. Ugh! So while my struedel is fast becoming charcoal I turn to the little icing packets. There is one packet for each icing. They come in a big strip that is perforated (for your convenience, no doubt). So I rip off two - one for each of my charcoal briquettes. Then using scissors cut off the little tip and I'm now ready to salvage what is left of my disaster of a breakfast. What I didn't realize, but soon found out while squeezing the icing packet, is that in ripping it from the strip, it ripped into the side of the packet. So a good squeeze put more icing in my hand than on my blackened pastries. Oh, it's been a good morning!

This frog item is a Frog Can Crusher. Neither the box nor the item has any identifying marks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004