Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Frog of the Day

Wow! Friday already. This week has flown right by. And with the weather topping out at 86 degrees today I thought along with hot there should be a little spicy...

Westland Giftware is by far one of my favorite collectibles. They have consistently put out some really great items such as this frog collectible from their Fanciful Frogs line. It is called Hopping Jalapenos. This is a new item - just received it yesterday. If you would like to see more of the Fanciful Frogs line then click on the Frog Store link in the right hand column.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004