Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Frog of the Day


Spectra Star - Frogball Flyer
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I have to say, when things are in plastic it is really hard to get a picture! Well the Wrangler and I got up early today - already did a bit of cleaning. Today plans to be a busy one. Today the lawn gets mowed for the first time of the season. I'd say that means warmer weather is finally here to stay, but tonight there are frost warnings!

This is Frogball Flyer, The Awesome Airborne Amphibian, from Spectra Star. This dates to 1991.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004