Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Frog of the Day


Silk Screened Frog Set
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Last night was an exciting night of The Amazing Race. I love all the scenic places they go to. Let's all take a nice big leap across the pond and visit some ancient ruins.

This is a silk-screened piece of cloth that a friend did for me when he worked for Zooper Shirts in New Jersey. This is a demonstration sheet that they put together of different frogs that they could screen onto shirts for clients. This was made in the early 1990's. Many thanks to KD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004