Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's warming up here at Frog Central but with that comes volatile weather. The problem with that is the local television stations interrupt every program you're watching with updates. Remember when an evening thunderstorm was something you went out on the porch and sat in those metal bouncy chairs so you could watch the lightning and listen to the rain bounce of the metal canopy overhang? I wonder why they sent me out there while everyone else stayed inside...

Every string band needs a banjo player - just ask the mummers. This frog statuary is part of The Garden Collection. It is made of resien and suitable for outside, but I tend to keep my frogs inside for fear they'd hop away, if you know what I mean. I do not have any further information about this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004