Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler decided to sleep in this morning (thank goodness) and I had to wake her up at 8 o'clock. Although happy to go out, she was happier to crawl back in her chair and on top of her afghan and go right back to sleep. She's not interested in the antics of these characters at all!

This item may be considered frog statuary, but at about 6 inches tall it would easily get lost in the frog garden. There is a sticker on the bottom that says The Garden Collection and the 3 frogs are striking the classic see no evil, say no evil, hear no evil pose. I am not sure from when this dates, but I believe it was purchased within the last 5 to 7 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004