Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Frog of the Day


Avon - Sea Friends Soap Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Sunday morning and doing all the usual stuff. I do have to say that the Frog Wrangler has been getting up especially early - I'm looking forward to the clocks hopping ahead. When it's not quite 5 a.m. and you look at that clock because the Wrangler is standing on top of you saying it's time to get up - it's just too early in the morning.

This frog soap is from Avon and is part of the Kids line labelled Sea Friends Soap - Frog. It is a 1 oz. bar of soap. I love the stripes! This dates to 1995.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004