Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Frog of the Day

How's the song go - Come Saturday Morning - lalalala...ok, I know, you'd rather listen to a chorus of croaking frogs. Well it's a bit cold here for the spring peepers to be out, so how about the sweet tones of a froggie wind chime.

This frog collectible is from United Designs and is a Red-Eyed Tree Frog Wind Chime in miniature - yep, it has a magnet on the back and it goes on your refrigerator door. I put mine on the freezer door and every time I open the door the Frog Wrangler comes running wanting one of her doggy ice cream treats! This dates to 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004