Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Frog of the Day


Hallmark - Fritz Frog Esquire
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well lots of snow overnight and quite a bit of ice too - happy first full day of spring!

This plush frog is from Hallmark and is part of their Storybook Friends line which is presented by Crayola. This is Fritz Frog Esquire. This dates to 1997.

From the Tag:
I'm Fritz Frog, Esquire,
I'm a gent in shades of green -
I'm faster than the speed of sound,
A total speed machine!
But I am more
than merely "cool,"
At times I'm kinda shy -
A poet of the pond,
A quite serene,
Green kind of guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004