Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Frog of the Day

You put your left foot in, you take... oh sorry, I caught these frogs doing the hokey-pokey this morning and looked like so much fun the Frog Wrangler and I decided to join in. We need to have lots of activities to do because we are expecting a foot of snow tonight! Happy First Day of Spring!!!

These frogs are refrigerator magnets from Bully. Bully is more commonly kown as the maker of the little blue smurfs, but they have a wide range of items they've made. I'm not sure of the material they are made out of - it feels like a rubbery plastic, if that makes sense. These frogs date to 1986.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004