Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Frog of the Day


Garden Statuary - Frogs
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The weekend is here and time to get out and begin that yard clean-up. Spring is only a week or two away - bulbs are sprouting up - some daffodils are even in bloom. Frogs will be looking for mushrooms - hey these two found one!

This is a cute piece. I bought it at a half-off sale at a local shop. It was billed as garden statuary but I think it's a little light for that as it is made out a resin-type material. There ar no identifying marks on the piece. It dates to around 2003. I love the detail that was achieved in this piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004