Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Frog of the Day


Avon Plush Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Last night I was hearing preliminary reports of the damage that was being done by the storm - hundreds of homes, as well as a Kmart being flattened! They said that we received an entire's year of tornadoes and wind in one night. And the height of the season is 2 months away! Thank goodness Frog Central is safe and sound.

This plush (yeah, the latest box to be unpacked was all plush - I'll mix it up tomorrow after I have had a chance to sleep for a night!) - this plush is from Avon. He's dressed in his shorts and ready to go swimming. I have no other information about this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004