Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Frog of the Day

The thunder and lightning have finally calmed down a bit so I thought I'd hop on the computer quickly. The rain will be good for the bulbs that are peeking through the ground ever so tentatively.

I only have a few Budweiser Frog items. I'm not a beer drinker and so while I loved the frogs, I wasn't necessarily interested in the big beer logo that went with it. But this mug is fun. You press a little button on the lid and it croaks out Bud-wei-ser. This is an "Official Product" of Anheuser-Busch and dates to 1996.

And just a reminder to remember to remove batteries from your collectibles. I did not do that with this item and one of the batteries had just started to pucker a bit and would probably have started leaking soon. That can quickly destroy your collectible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004