Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Danglers - Gardening Gal
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
And the Oscar goes to ... oh, who cares. Maybe now the news channels will get back to real news. So I did a marathon grocery shop yesterday and I was glad to get the cupboards filled. I was getting tired of the Frog Wrangler referring to me as "Old Mother Hubbard" to all the fogs!

This frog item is another in the collection of Frog Danglers. As the individual pieces do not have names I call this one Gardening Gal. These danglers are from the catalog Collections, Etc. They are made in China. A really nice set of ornaments that are full of whimsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004