Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Frog of the Day

Well the warm weather is over and the wind is whipping colder north winds. But the exciting news is that there was an earthquake here at Frog Central yesterday. It only meaured 3.0, but who would have believed I moved over an actve fault line - of that one even exists in the mid-west!

This frog item is from Robert Powell and is a wall night light. It is style number 11. It is made of porcelain and is actually quite heavy. I don't have an exact date but I believe this dates to the early 1990's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004