Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Frog of the Day

Monday morning and already the day is busy. I've spent the morning trying to find a new doctor after the big Frog Central move. It's time for the Frog Wrangler and I to take a break and have some tea!

I was actually surprised when I did some review of the blog and it looks like I have not listed any of my miniature tea sets yet - so thought I would change that today. I'm not sure of the company - on the box it says Handpainted by W.U./J.C. This set dates to 1995. It consists of the large lilypad on which are three frogs. Each of these three frogs have a section of their back that lifts off and represent the teapot, sugar, and creamer. The two flowers with frogs laying back are the teacups and saucers. I love these little sets and have quite a number of different ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004