Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's Mardi Gras season - so dress up in feathers and furs, go out in the backyard and go wild! Hey, if nothing else, it gives the neighbors something to talk about. Forgive me, I did not get much sleep last night. Just drifting off when a skunk decided to camp out under the bedroom window - for most of the night my eyes watered as I tried to smother myself with my pillow!

This frog collectible is from Otigiri and is a stackable salt and pepper frog set. Otagiri is a maker of highly collectible items. The stamp on the bottom of this item is "Upland for Otigiri." I do not have a date for this set. You can see the holes for the pepper shaker under the mouth of the frog. The frog comes off and is the smaller section. The base makes up the larger salt section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004