Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Frog of the Day


InkaDinkaDo - Frog Stamp
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Don't worry - be hoppy! It's Thursday and after a night with the heating pad and some very strong pain killers I'm able to stand up - always a good thing! Thanks to all who wrote me wishing me well. And I also love hearing about your froggies as well - a lot of new people are collecting Sprogz and looking for older ones. My advice is to keep looking at E-bay and also check out collectible stores that don't have their inventory on the web. Sometimes it's just going to be you walking into a store and finding them.

This frog item is a rubber stamp from the IndaDinkaDo company. I use this one often on the backs of envelopes on the flap area - just a little something extra to hopefully brighten someone's day. The company is in Boston. I do not have a date as to when I bought this item - I found it at a local craft store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004