Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Frog of the Day

Oh what a day it has been! In the midst of running some errands I heard a loud popping sound and my back gave out! So I've been sitting in the car trying to decide how I was going to get back in the house. Thank goodness for heating pads!

This wonderful collectible is from the Warner Bros. Studio Store and it is a Michigan J. Frog Cookie Jar. It is ceramic and is in two pieces - the hat lifts off as the jar top. This dates to 1998 and with all Michigan J. Frog items has become highly collectible ever since Warner Bros. dropped him as the WB mascot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004