Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Frog of the Day


Ganz - Lucky Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Wow! Where did the 60 degree temps go. Today here at Frog Central the temperature is 7 degrees with a wind-chill of 10 below. And it is not expected to rise at all today! I'm late posting this morning because I didn't want to get out from under the covers - and when I did I found we got nearly 6 inches of snow!

This frog collectible is from Ganz is known as The Lucky Little Frog - A Wish For Happiness And Luck. A cute little glass frog made in N. Tonawanda, NY. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004