Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Frog of the Day

Friday and oh what a difference a day makes - Frog Central was pelted with hail for about a half hour last evening (no damage noticed, thank you) and then thunderstorms and tornado warnings! It was crazy to be sure. And the teperature dropped 40 degrees into the 20's. I don't think this weather can get any crazier.

This frog collectible is from Princess House and is a 24% Lead Crystal Frog. It is made in the Czech Republic. A lovely piece that I believe dates to 1998.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger ANN BROOKS said...

I HAVE A CRYSTAL FROG LIKE THIS BUT IT IS NOT SOLID. IS THIS ONE SOLID? THERE WASN'T INFORMATION WITH IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT. IT MAY JUST BE GLASS.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Hi Ann - Yes, this piece is solid and quite nice.

Please update me on Beyond the Pond - the Frog Group. I've sent letters, called, and e-mailed with no response.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004