Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Frog of the Day

Well I ran to the store last night because the weatherman said snow and well, running to the store is the proper response to snow isn't it? So no snow yet, but we're supposed to get it this evening. The cardinals in the yard really stand out against the snow but the albino squirrel tends to disappear (although the Frog Wrangler still seems to locate it somehow and goes charging right up to the end of her leash!).

This frog item is from World Bazaars, Inc. and is a Wall Bird Feeder. It is a very heavy ceramic piece and quite large. I do not have a date on this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004