Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Frog of the Day


MSR Imports - Frog Clock
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Woke up this morning with a headache so bad I didn't think I'd make it to the computer to post - and I don't normally get headaches so I've got to whine even more about it, you know. But the Frog Wrangler is persistent about wanting to go out!

This cute frog item is from MSR Imports. It is made of ceramic material and hand-painted. It is battery operated and also has a battery pack for a croacker. This piece dates to 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004