Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
So the Frog Wrangler has had a tough week. First she was sleeping in her chair and rolled over and right out onto the floor. She spent the rest of the night in my bed crying with a sore paw but with one of her pain killers she was better by morning. Then I told her let's go for a ride - her favorite thing to do. And lo and behold don't we make a stop at the local vet where she gets her yearly shots and her nails clipped (her most unfavorite thing in the world!). So here she is after spending about 10 minutes bawling me out for sitting in her chair when she wanted it - so if I wouldn't move she did the next best thing and just hopped on top of me. Hey, I am her favorite pillow after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004