Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Cardinal - Frog Tidbit Dish

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cardinal - Frog Tidbit Dish


Cardinal - Frog Tidbit Dish
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's a lazy Sunday morning - just finished listening to NPR's Sunday Morning Show and now it's time to clip the coupons from the paper and get together a shopping list for this next week. Pretty exciting stuff, heh?

This frog item is from Cardinal, Inc. and is a ceramic tidbit dish that is part of their Frogs line. It is 7 1/4 inches by 5 5/8 inches and is 2 5/8 inches deep - just enough room for a small amount of tidbits. The box states "An afternoon by the pool . . . Fun and whimsical are our frolicking frogs." This item is hand sculptured and painted. It is made in China. I do not have a date on this item.

Now I'm going to try something new here today! I know the froggie on the side of the pool can hardly be seen, so I took a close-up.



Cardinal - Frog on Tidbit Dish


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004