Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Danglers - Fly Catcher
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well I made it to Walmart this morning and finally got a new radio. And it was such a lovely day out I decided to stop for breakfast. The Frog Wrangler was not pleased with the amount of time that I was away from the toad abode - oh, another treat - she's got that look in her eye - kinda like the fly catcher so I better go!

This froggie is another in the set of Frog Danglers. I call this one Fly Catcher. With binoculars in one hand and net in the other the dragonfly lands on his head! It must the fact that he's dressed in camouflage. The whole set is cute and will make nice ornaments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004