Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Frog of the Day


Nature Series - Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Saturday and the Frog Wrangler slept in this morning - always a good thing! Having been spoiled by temperatures in the 60's, it was a shock to the system to open the door and feel the 30's hit you in the face. It's a wonder that everyone isn't sick with this crazy up and down weather.

This is another in the Nature Series' Land and Sea collection. I really like these little guys, I just with they had an identification as to the species of frog they depict. This piece dates to 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004