Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Frog of the Day

Another day of rain. I have found out that it is a good thing that I did not store a lot of things in the basement - it's a tad damp down there. The Frog Wrangler has been happy with all the towelling off she's been getting after coming back inside. I guess it's better than snow - and that's supposed to be this afternoon with some accumulation. This indeed has been a freaky winter.

This frog item is from the housewares section of the collection. It is a frog strainer from Billy-Joe Housewares. While this particular strainer is no longer available, they do have other frog strainers, stoppers, and other houseware items. Do check them out at www.billyjoe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004