Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Frog of the Day


Funkee Frogs - Get Well Soon
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Sunday is supposed to be the day of rest, but a half-hour at the grocery store and slipping and sliding on all the ice sure has got me worn out! I guess I should have waited until this afternoon to go because it's supposed to be in the 50's today - but have you ever gone shopping on a Sunday afternoon. It's a brutal thing!

This frog plush I received when I wasn't feeling so well and it cheered me right up! It is from Berkley Designs and is one of their Funkee Frogs. It is from 2002 and has velcro on the legs so you can wrap it around your arm it will stick! It also has a recording in it and when you press the belly it gives a great big froggie kiss. Very cute indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004